A lawyer is a person who acts in a professional manner, the legal defense of a party in a lawsuit or prosecution. It also gives tips and advice on legal matters. A lawyer must be authorized by the state to practice and must be enrolled in their respective law school.
A Family Advocate has multiple functions as legal adviser on all issues involving the family unit:
- Applies concepts, categories and institutions essential law in the field of family proceedings
- Apply the essential institutions of the legal system in the area of substantive family law
- Apply the rules and principles of law to a specific problem in the context of the family
- Resolves legal situations in the context of the family
- Debate legally oral proceedings in litigation in the field of family courts
- Remember integrates the moral evaluation of the legal techniques, considering the family and marriage as the foundation of society
The family lawyer has powers that allow you to apply the fundamental principles of the family, under the Act.
The family lawyers are usually consulted for such issues:
- Inheritance and succession
- Guardianships and Adoptions
- Alimony, calculation and execution
- Child custody, joint custody, custody
- Divorce or separation
- Liquidations of marital and marital property
- Separate Property
- Family violence, abuse
- Infidelity, adultery
While family lawyers play in several respects the same issues as divorce lawyers, you should know that before a family court (where applicable procedural laws governing regarding this issue), the best way is through advice of a family lawyer.